Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Drugs, work and packing it all in. (A cheery wave goodbye from a man stuck in the burbs)


I’ve been slacking at this writing thing lately. The truth is, nothing of interest has been happening, and some people are getting mad about me writing about my past. Too many toes stepped on I suppose.
I started a new job, its part time and the pay is low, but after a year of unemployment I’ll take what I can get.
I started taking new meds, Adderall and Xanax. They seem to doing their job. I’m not scared of the outside world anymore and I am finding it easier to focus on things.
That’s it really. I mean who wants to read about the adventures of a middle aged suburban guy with mental problems?
No one that’s who.
I’ll check in from time to time if anything of interest happens, but consider this the end.

Cheers,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment